Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Blog on the Block, New Blogs on the Lists

They come and go, these blogs do.  And I can tell you from experience that it takes some effort to keep one going. Maybe it's easier if you have a plan and a focus.  I'm not sure about that. (After all, I never really had one.)
Anyhow, that's why I'd typically wait a month or more to see how a blog develops.  But Todd Bussert's new Federal Prison & Post Conviction Blog has been going so strong since he put it up that, well, I'm just giving him some props now.  
But when it came time to put a link on the side, well, somehow the list was getting too long and messy.  So what I did was cull a few of the blogs there, ones I should add that update pretty constantly, and create a new list "Other Blogs To Read."  I put the ones I culled there, added Todd's, and stuck in another few I've been remiss about:
And while I was at it, well, there's been no excuse for my not previously plugging the Philly Law Blog by the Fishtown Lawyers, Jordan Rushdie and Leo Mulivihill.  Just added that one to the longer Blog List.
Check 'em out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. Kevin McGrew--blogmaster at the ICDP blog.

    ReplyDelete