Sunday, April 19, 2015

Man Bites Dog?

Jesse Kidder wasn't kidding.

Even though Wilcox had, allegedly, just murdered his fiancee and then his best friend.  

Even though Wilcox rushed at him.

Even when Wilcox reached toward his pocket.

Not even when Wilcox kept shouting
Shoot me!  Shoot me!
Not even then.

Jesse Kidder, that's Rookie Officer Jesse Kidder of the New Richmond Police Department, wasn't going to shoot Wilcox.  

Oh, Officer Kidder had his gun out.  Held it in front of him, aiming at Wilcox.

But he didn't shoot.  Instead, he backed away.  
I don't wanna shoot you, man!
Get down! Get down!
And damned if, finally, Wilcox didn't get down.

Without getting shot.

Officer Kidder explained,
I wanted to be absolutely sure before I used deadly force.
Probably it happens every day that a cop doesn't shoot someone he could.

This time, we have the video.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's not my place to say, and I apologize for being OT, but I can't believe neither you nor Greenfield has commented on the DoJ's hair analysis fiasco yet.

    ReplyDelete