Wednesday, May 18, 2016

And One to Grow On



Seven years.  Good god.  I've been writing this thing for seven years now.  First post was May 18, 2009.  When I post this, it will be number 1252.  There are another couple of hundred I've started but abandoned, half posted then deleted.  And god knows how many I thought about but didn't write.

And then there are the ones I wrote elsewhere.  Fault Lines, for instance,* and there was a short-lived group blog, but that seems to have been taken down.

For all of that, it's 3 months since I've posted anything here.  But it's my blawgiversary.  Seven Year Itch (which is a complete distortion of what the movie was about, but an excuse to stick in this picture)


and I'm ready and eager to be back.

Hope you'll join me for the ride.

-----------------
* A worthy endeavor.  Well worth your time and attention.  From which I this day resigned my commission.  Maybe I'll post over there from time to time, but I just gave up my weekly gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment