Monday, December 14, 2009

The Silence of the Bars

I've got a couple of other things I want to post about later today, but for the moment, I'm just going to direct attention to what Brian's doing over at Criminal Defense: calling out the Arizona criminal defense bar (called Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice) for not speaking out about the Maricopa Madness. Brian writes:
I extend an invitation to the AACJ to provide me any information on their participation in recent events in Maricopa County and I will post it here. I'll also encourage my fellow blawgers to do the same.
If he gets anything, I'll post it here, too.

And I'll extend the same invitation to the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. I'm a member of that group. I have a link to its web site on the right side of this page. I've been struck by the force of its silence, too. If NACDL has something to say, I'll post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment